The SSCl Experience
• SY 2018 -2019 - Preschool, Primary levels (Nursery to Grade 6)
SY 2019- 2020 - Lower Secondary Levels (Nursery to Grade 7)
SY 2020 -2021 - Lower Secondary Levels (Nursery to Grade 8)
SY 2021- 2022 - Cambridge IGCSE (Nursery to Grade 9)
SY 2021- 2022 - Cambridge IGCSE (Nursery to Grade 10)
SY 2022-2023 - Pre-University (Nursery to Grade 11)
SY 2023-2024 - Pre-University (Nursery to Grade 12)
• Trilingual education covering British English, Filipino and Mandarin
• Young, energetic and highly trained faculty
• Small student-teacher ration to maintain quality classroom interactions
Preschool – maximum of 12 students to 2 teachers
Higher levels- maximum of 24 students per class
• School curriculum includes after school activities
such as music, taekwondo, football, etc.
• In addition to the school's academic programme, children are offered closely supervised “SPECIAL TIME”
allotted to finish school work and areas of study that need more attention..
• Adherence to NO HOMEWORK POLICY (up to Secondary 2)
to encourage quality family time outside school; homework will be given to IGCSE and Pre-University students.
• Clean, child-safe facilities enclosed within a secure, exclusive community; equipped with security cameras for added security within the school grounds
• Uniforms are required from Mondays to Thursdays; casual wear on Fridays.
This is a programme designed to teach young people to become responsible, respectful and resourceful members of their communities. It is based on the understanding that discipline must be taught and that discipline teaches.
An affiliate of Singapore School Manila